Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PHATAZ VR Statesman

GMH-DVL

Going for dream car!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SII Statesman FOR SALE!
seen this at cali customs, airbags n **** i think they where doing as thats what the cali boys do best

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
ok I know this is a very old post but I just located a pic of this particular car PHATAZ!
I saw it at Glo-racing Auto show in 2003, full of rice lol!

Cheers,
VT97Calais

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,156

PUSHIN

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8L S1 VN & Sr20det 180sx
okay i know this is old and all, but OMG i wish i didnt buy my grp a bumper knowing that i coulda somehow fitted an awesome veilside kit. HAHAHAHA. no. way2 destroy an amazing car. these statesmans are like, my dream car. (just to have for six months while i do some things to it, then sell it... oooneee day.) but now.. i just dont know.. i'll never get that sickly image out of my head. i dont think i'll ever look at these the same. jees, i thought my car was "different" having the vt clubby rear bar, and wanting vx skirts.. but hes just.. no...

PUSHIN

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8L S1 VN & Sr20det 180sx
yeah i'm fair tempted to try take out a loan, buy it and fix it.. all i'd have to do is throw some neonz under it and i'd be pimpin.

Then remove the neons after having my laughs, remove the kit.. infact, pull the entire car apart, and rebuild the fail.