Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PHATVF - VF SSV Redline in Black on Black

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
very very nice and congrats,will look for more updates as you do them,
what rwkw did you get on the dyno

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
167305d1383393182-phatvf-vf-ssv-redline-black-black-img_1696.jpg
First mod to bring this back down from 30,000ft?

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hi, thanks for the thanks.

Odered the VF SSV Redline fully stacked with options as YES it is still a "Family" sedan hahahaha sort of anyway.

First to go, as you can see, was the 19" Chrome wheels. Replaced them with 20" King Matrix with the Chrome piping.

Then it was left in the Dealer (as much as I wanted it) to get the windows tinted as Dark as they can be, Leather and Paint Protection applied.

Tomorrow it gets the Blackout pack installed as well as the Body Amour.

Then I have to get the 500-1000KM's up before monday when it goes into C&A Auto Fashion to be Supercharged. When its all done, power output will be 440+ RWKW guarenteed. A bit different to the 204 RWKW it puts out from the factory.

The package includes a Magnuson 2300 supercharger / injectors / VCM O.T.R / 2 bar map sensor / specific spark plugs etc'.
Custom grind camshaft
Head gaskets
Head bolts
Ti-bar lifters
Valve Springs
Push rods
Double row timing chain
Oil
Oil Filter
Water pump gaskets
Coolant
Custom dyno tune

Also fitting Pedder's Coilover Springs and shocks combo.

As I do it, look for more pictures and updates.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
she is gonna be one mean mother fu..er when you are done--wowee is all I can say

Freestyla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redoine
Yep that thing will chop up most other cars on the streets, HSV included, C35's, E35's, dust is all they'll see.

Enjoy man, can't wait to hear your updates when all done. What are C&A charging for the kit out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaellevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Others

Thanks for the positive feedback.

It will still be our weekend driver as you'd say, maybe more but will have some serious power behind it.

Forgot to add that its getting Full De Fillipo exhausts with Custom 3 1/2 inch quad tips.

C&A hit a bit hard @ $18-$20k but if you are after the power and torque, you only want total quality parts not OEM stuff. Things like the Head Stud kit instead of Head bolts, so the heads are pulled into the block, not tightened down to it. Might seem a bit over the top to some, but when you putting down serious power, you dont want something letting go.

Not a Ford or Holden man, as I have one of each. My work car (sort of) is a '05 BF XR6T Ute laying out 385.7 rwkw. But being a Turbo, the power delivery is so different.

View attachment 167354View attachment 167353

Looked at a VF HSV GTS and I know it has Torque Vectoring, which is an amazing thing in itself, but $100k+ was too much for me when you're only getting 430kw and thats at the motor.

But to each their own, so definitely not bagging HSV as their styling is SIK.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
then it was left in the dealer ........ to get ......... Leather and paint protection applied.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!