Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phreddy's Blue Dash Lights!

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
G'day all.

So, we seem to be getting a few nibbles here Mossy - looks like the trip will be on!

Thanks to those who have responded, I'm dead keen on this.

I reckon what I should do is have all of you whjo are interested to shoot me a PM. I'll set up a mailing list of all takers, that way we can keep everyone informed of what's happening and when. As we get closer to the event, we'll set up firm appointments for each job.

To all the guys who are "sort-of" interested, please don't PM unless you're fair dinkum. I've had a lot of time wasted in the past with folks who are real keen to start with, but go remarkably quiet once I buy the parts in and am ready to do the job. As a result this time I will be asking for a deposit from everyone - sorry about that, but I have supplies and parts to buy in and simply don't have the bread at the moment. (been doing it a little tough - really hard to find work down here - despite what Johnny Howard tells us about how many jobs are out there - there's sh*t-all of them in bloody Penrith. My job's fine, but the missus has been looking for months.)

So the wheels are in motion boys and girls! Looks like Phreddy's takin' a trip to dear ol' Brissy! :thumbsup:

PS: Hey - this is post # 308 for me! Go the ol' 308!! :yeah:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Phreddy get your ass to Adelaide and do my farkn dash!!!

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
LOL!!! Nice one rev!!

That's not as far-out as it might first seem, ya know.... I need to go visit my Bro in Mildura sometime fairly soon - depending on how the Brisbane trip goes I might just think about doing a trip to Mildura, then come home via Adelaide.

I'd really like to get the Brissy trip done first though guys!! ;)

(Jeez, I might have to quit the day job, rent out the house, and then spend the rest of my days jaunting around the country doing dashes and stereo mods!!) :rofl:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
mate ill put you up at my house for as long as it takes. Dont make me start a poll to get you here!!!!

Mossman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Exec
Keep your filthy mitts off phreddy at least until he's been up to Brisbane to do my mods:D

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
highendrev said:
mate ill put you up at my house for as long as it takes. Dont make me start a poll to get you here!!!!
I'd put my hand up for an install in adelaide as well.... i think we could keep phreddy fed and watered for a week if we tried........

V

VZSV6

Phreddy said:
LOL!!! Nice one rev!!

That's not as far-out as it might first seem, ya know.... I need to go visit my Bro in Mildura sometime fairly soon - depending on how the Brisbane trip goes I might just think about doing a trip to Mildura, then come home via Adelaide.

I'd really like to get the Brissy trip done first though guys!! ;)

(Jeez, I might have to quit the day job, rent out the house, and then spend the rest of my days jaunting around the country doing dashes and stereo mods!!) :rofl:
well thats an idea. phreddy you need an assistant

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Phreddddddy...... *cough business venture cough*

No excuses now mate!

MOssman, Phreddy is mine. ROFL

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
HAH!!!

Come on guys, I'm only a little bloke but there's plenty to go around.....

VZSV6 - how ya doin' Mate?? Well I hope. Was that you volunteering?? ;)

Cheerz boyz, gotta get to work...

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Mate ive got about 6 or 7 guys here with Vys/Vzs that are want dash enhancement so baaaad. :)