Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pic Of The Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
most members that did post pictures obeyed the rules. but like myself there are some that posted inappropriate ones (which were deleted) but what do we have to do to make the thread stay open. cant the people that have be warned and still post crap be banned insted of locking the whole thread?

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
agreed jecs, seems to be a bit unfair to people doing the right thing...... the peolple that post inappropriate stuff obviously dont care if it gets closed or not but i like looking at the pic of the day thread, keeps me entertained at work! lol.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It will be re-opened once a few issues are sorted ;)

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
may i offer a suggestion?? have the pictures sent to 1 specific moderator, and have them put the pics up as they see fit?

becouse i really do enjoy looking at the pic of the day thread, so yeah....

Mark

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Vote + 1 for pic of the day - some of them are super funny - and thats what it was for yes.

Ban the idiots who push the boundries - after a warning of course.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
may i offer a suggestion?? have the pictures sent to 1 specific moderator, and have them put the pics up as they see fit?

becouse i really do enjoy looking at the pic of the day thread, so yeah....

Mark

that would be a massive waste of a moderators time. i think it should come back but it was annoying the hell out of me how restrictive it was. what was the harm in posting more than 1 a day and being able to comment on pictures? and what is the need for all the infractions in that thread for these stupid offences?
i do think there should be some restriction on what can be posted, but nothing as excessive as what was going on already. cant we just have a NSFW style filtering. as for the pictures of domestic abuse and related topics, i see plenty of worse things on television commercials, so i dont see why there cant be a few images about it.
plenty of other crimes and unfortunate events occur in society, yet there are pictures about it. there were pictures of people getting hurt, having their cars on bricks, etc all with funny captions, and those were deemed acceptable, so i really dont see the difference

Fr3ak+--

Closed On Monday
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec 5 Speed
i agree.. the thread started off as just somewhere to post funny pics and now with all the rules its ridiculous.. i agree that anything that breeches the forums rules should be removed and people warned / punished accordingly.. but there is no need for extra rules to be enforced like no comment posts or only one pic a day or one pic per post

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you don't like what rules are in place then create a forum and let people post whatever the hell they like.

Otherwise, abide by the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.