Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics Of The New Ve Commodore

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
vnbelina said:
im a little disapointed they sitll kindof look like the vy-zy model they usally change the chape completly after two series of cars
I think that with the shape of most other new cars at the moment it's always going to look similar to something else. Keep in mind that its an all new floorplan, if Holden drastically changed the shape it would be too confusing in a market where sales of large cars are struggling. Need i mention 380..........

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
vnbelina said:
im a little disapointed they sitll kindof look like the vy-zy model they usally change the chape completly after two series of cars

Bloody hell. I hear no end to people saying the spy shots look nothing like a Commodore, or it's too different, bla bla. Now these shots come up and it's already starting that it's too similar!

I think it looks sweet (from that angle anyway). The flared guards look great, havin the high mount mid brake light looks good, and the tail lights look alright too. The high ass end (although I imagine impractical when reversing) looks great too. Ya can also clearly see it's got new door handles, and what could be carried over wing mirrors. The boot opening seems pretty tall, which I think will make up for it being short.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
BigDaz said:
u put the right amount of stars there too ........ we wont release that infomation but lol :flame:

heh... nah.. it's blocked on jc... try it :)

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
they should just go with the bmw shark fin antenna, or something similar. I saw one on a vx with a c2r kit, looked awesome coz it flowed with the body kit

vnbelina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 3.8
it aslo appears that they move the exaust over to the left and not at the right as usal. this was a differnce to the ford models

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Nah that one is an SS mate... it has dual pipe quad tips... there are another 2 tips on the other side of the car.