Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pimped Out?

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
also forgot to mention i have digital tv. I also have a vcr but that things a piece of ****, i only use it to link my digital tv up to the audio system and the screen. The vcr doesnt even play videos nor does it record :( thats why its now dented :)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i have my garage as a room/weekend party shed, its seperate from the house i got some mats but am gettin full carpet soon, queen bed 51cm telly, ps2, dvd recorder, surround sound(wall mounted) bar fridge for my bundy **** load of posters all over the walls and roof and under my mat is the burnout marks from my thumpstar :p
oh and no it dosnt get cold! the only problem is there is no windows so u have no idea if the sun is up or not if the door is closed...oh and see my VL wagons custom smoothed tailgate... i did it myself

Attachments

• Daniels-041.jpg
    Daniels-041.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,571
  • Daniels-039.jpg
    Daniels-039.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Daniels-038.jpg
    Daniels-038.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 234
  • Daniels-037.jpg
    Daniels-037.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 240
  • Daniels-040.jpg
    Daniels-040.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,283

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
100% coverage of walls and roof in posters

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT :D:D:D

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
i have my garage as a room/weekend party shed, its seperate from the house i got some mats but am gettin full carpet soon, queen bed 51cm telly, ps2, dvd recorder, surround sound(wall mounted) bar fridge for my bundy **** load of posters all over the walls and roof and under my mat is the burnout marks from my thumpstar :p
oh and no it dosnt get cold! the only problem is there is no windows so u have no idea if the sun is up or not if the door is closed...oh and see my VL wagons custom smoothed tailgate... i did it myself

My uncles mates all have thumbstars, awesome lil bikes and cheap too, they have the 138cc motor ones, my uncles getting a 200cc one in next few weeks but they dnt no that yet,lol, they rip good burnouts too,lol

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh i love my posters but am runnin out of space lol im gunna have to start overlappin them, when i said u dont know when the sun is up or not i went to a rave up in syd and come back when i went to sleep i woke up and looked at the clock and it said 12:30 i was like crap ive slept half the day away! any way i got up turned the light on got dressed and open the door to pitch blackness! i had slept through the whole day and half the nyt! i had to check and see what day it was i was sooo scattered:p

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
this is one section of my wall to demonstrate the sort of coverage... its not just covered in posters, the posters are covered in smaller pics too ;)

Attachments

• smallP1050010.JPG
    smallP1050010.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 281

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
nice work xlr8_87 i dont have the paitence to cut up smaller pics, plus i keep all my street machine/commodores in perfect condition... i go off at my mates if they damage them:p

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
hehe yeh same, the smaller pics are all Hot4s, Zoom or duplicates of Street Commies magazines i have :D

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh well hot 4's deserve to be cut up lol is that just the one wall or is the rest of ur room done?

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I got a couch, 15in LCD (for my computer lol) MP3 stereo with 2 speakers, and an all in one computer desk. Boring I know. Was thinking of getting a car and gutting that out and sleeping in it