Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pioneer AVIC-F10BT Double Din 7 inch

Luke0011

Car Audio Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina 2005
RRP: $2999

Features:
7 inch touchscreen, DVD,DIVX,MP3, WMA, AAC player, Radio-TMC-RDS Digital Tuner, Bluetooth, Satelite Navigation, 3.5mm Stereo Jack Audio Input, Full Speed Ipod/Iphone/Itouch interface, USB Input, SD card video playback, Automatically stores your phone contacts, Reverse Camera Input, 2 AV inputs, Rear Video Select, Dual Zone Audio, Route Congestion avoidance technology using live traffic info, GPS tracking through SD card with fuel consumption and Co 2 emissions. Intelligent learning navigation with text to speech capability. AVIC Feeds PC Application allowing changes to Welcome Screen and user defined Point of Interest. 2GB of flash memory. 3 Pre-Outs, Graphic EQ, High pass filter, Bass booser, Simultaneous Reverse and 2D, 3D Map Views, the list goes on..

Things I like:
Would have to be the clearest and awesome map view ive seen so far. Much faster load time that the superseeded AVIC-HD3. The audio output much improved on the previous model. The text to speech feature allowing voice navigation saying the names of streets. Its ability to be a fully intergrated to your specific cars factory look.

Things I dislike:
The home menu screen being the same as the AVIC-F900BT.

Star rating out of five: 5

Theres is not much you cannot dislike about this much improved all in one car intergration solution. It does exactly everything you need to make your driving experience easy, comfortable and enjoyable. I installed this Yesterday and was very impressed with the map display and auto transfer contacts feature.

Roshan725

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX S Pack
Pioneer Headunit

Hey mate,

just wonderin' if you've got any or know of any Touchscreen Headunits maybe just under $1500?
or if there are any packages available that have the screens in packages..?

cheers,
Jai