Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pioneer or Fusion?

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
I love my fusions, but then again, some of the pioneer speakers are okay too.

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
also keep in mind that good installation is just as important as good equipment for your sound quality system. no idea what budget your on but if you can afford some sound deadener then use it to your advantage. With that said, you can't polish a turd - you won't get excellent sound from really crap speakers with a good install but you could from decent speakers with a good install.

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
I have had pioneer and kenwood and few other brands over the last couple of years..

I have now put in fusion 6x9 in the rear and fusion 6 inch splits in the front and now i wouldnt put anything else in they are the best speaker i have had IMHO

Just my 2 cents

Dave !!!!!!!

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
Pioneer if you want a no BS decent system at a good price range. Pionner are a good quality product, never had one fault with them (prob lucky). They are a clear choice for me if it was Pioneer vs JVC/Sony/Cadence/JL Audio/etc...

Fusion are a little more dearer but their equipment is at a very high standard of quality. If you feel that your wallet can resist a little more burning, Fusion all the way. Also no faults with Fusion.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i got pioneer...mainly cos the head unit was in stock that i wanted and they had run out of kenwoods...the pioneer matches the interior better anyway...from there i got all my speakers from pioneer...they are good enough for me, sounds as though both brands are above the line so personal preference sounds like it...