Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Place ur Order Here: Just Commodores 2006 Stickers Purchases

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Logo Design 1 & 2

hey guys I really like the idea from VL BERLINA 5 Speed. Can some one please edit this pic with a green car, and Make www.justcommodores.com.au one word with S.A Chapter,

I think more simple the deisgn more effective. I will be having a chat to the Site Admin regarding this design :thumbsup:

Attachments

• jcLogo.JPG
    jcLogo.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 98
  • jclogoV2.JPG
    jclogoV2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 103

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Just a couple of things. The design is pretty small, which makes enlarging it difficult. It looks like it has been taken from a much smaller image hence the fuzziness on the edges.

I have had a bit of a crack at tidying it up, changing the font etc..... if someone wants to play with it some more, as in changing colours (i am a bit clueless when it comes to photoshop) and also possibly enlarging it to a state where it can have cleaner edges for larger stickers etc.......

Brad, don't think there is any need to mention SA chapter as plenty of people from interstate have shown interest in getting some when available........ As soon as you add www.justcommodores.com.au it makes it a larger area, people have expressed they want a smaller sticker, this way it can still be made bigger, but not quite as wide. I reckon if you just want the words, lose the image, the two only really go together when the text is tucked inside or underneath it.

Attachments

• jc LOGO AMENDED.jpg
    jc LOGO AMENDED.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 122

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
how big is big? give me a ruff size and i will try making it that size and not so ruff, what is that font and what colour are you thinking

the reason its ruff is because i saved it as a JPEG so it is more compressed compaired to 1mb+ causing quality to go down

might work on it in my spare time this holidays

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
I'm not sure how big people want it. But its probably worth making it as big as you can as the person making them won't really care about the file size....

Font used in that one was Earthquake. Have attached it in a zip file.

Attachments

• earthquake.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 109

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Is someone able to design one like the sticker on my VR? I have always wanted to do the JustCommodores ones like it.
AirStrike :air:

Attachments

• 100_2515 (Small).jpg
    100_2515 (Small).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 127

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Jc Sticker Update Pics

hey guys can we please get some more designs and if possible get some one 2 Edit Airstrikes design for Just Commodores and give me some more feedback as my supplier is awaiting the orders,costing and designs... thanks boyz :)

I have included the designs from the previous banner competition to give some ideas and feeback also :w00t:

I would like to mention that VY STORMS Edited Pic will be part of the designs to consider...

Attachments

• logo 4.jpg
    logo 4.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 131
  • logo 5.jpg
    logo 5.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 128
  • logo 3.bmp
    51.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
hey guys can we please get some more deisgns and if possible get some one 2 Edit Airstrikes design for Just Commodores and give me some more feedback as my supplier is awaiting the orders,costing and designs... thanks boyz :)

I have included the designs from the previous banner competition to give some ideas and feeback also :w00t:
Maybe ask the sticker guy if he can make it up like that and edit the text. That one was a multi layer design (3 layers to it). I would be willing to pay for the first one (red and silver:p)
AirStrike :air:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
jc sticker update on edit 1st pic #56 post

Hi if any one on the JC forum is good in paint shop pro, can some one plz edit post #56 by me 1st pic of the vH and LS2 with the writting to say www.justcommodores.com.au not just www.justcommodores.com.au

or even the site underneath the text....

ANY OTHER STICKER DESIGNS WOULD BE APPRECIATED :thumbsup:

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
the problem with those designs brad is that they would not work on windows as they would block view. where you need a clear back ground so that it is visable though

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
Contact nick at Shamrock Stickers (www.shamrockstickers.com) if you want good stickers cheap. No minimum run, and he;s pretty damn affordable too.