Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

places they buy engines

eko

3kO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to own vb commy end of year
hey guys just wondering would anyone know of any place in melbourne where they buy old engines...i got a few engines sitting in da shed to get rid of was wondering if there might be any place where they buy em or i can sell them too cheers...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Scrap metal yard if they aren't anything of interest. But it would seem a waste. If they are V6's at least take the cams out and sell them on here so some guys can get cheap regrinds on them from Wade :). Scrap metal price have gone really bad lately too so they might not be worth much right now

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
what kinda engines you got there?

eko

3kO
Reaction score
Members Ride
ohhh i got a engine off a 85 manual mazda 323 1.5 litre engines done about 170,000 k's and just had arebuild changed all seals and gaskets.....tryna get rid of it now

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Try hm gem engines ring sales and ask if theyre interested not sure what theyll offer you but its worth a shot

eko

3kO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Try hm gem engines ring sales and ask if theyre interested not sure what theyll offer you but its worth a shot

ıll try that place but were abouts ıs dat place located and wats da phone nuber cheers