Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pod filter

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
I have a mate who just sits his pod on the top of the airbox, you think he'd be loosin power cause the pod is sucking in hot engine air under the bonnet. thats what i told him anyway, any logic in this

jjsvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy 3.8 ute
ill see if i can work something out...

shano8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS A4
a mate has given me 3 x k & n pod filters, they just need a cleaner thru them, they've done 5,000 k's. ive got a vy ss with SS inductions cai, what would perform better, the pod if i mount it in the airbox, or a k & n panel filter in place of the original paper filter?? id like to b able to use the pods, but if it makes no diff, id rather save the hassle of modding my airbox

shano8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS A4
Choose the right size pod carefully. Finding one that will fit perfectly in the airbox will be a bitch.. And then getting it in will probably require cutting the airbox and some sealing..

It would pay off though..

ive made the mod today, had a bit of cutting, sealing and grunting, but i got it there in the end, with the wide mouth otrcai, makes a difference

:w00t::w00t: