Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police bash hoons

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
Good point, there is a whole missing piece between when the burnout happen till what we see in the media.

As far as we know, these muppets could have gone speeding through a parking lot of a centre where disabled children help retired nuns care for disowned puppies.
Or been delivering meals on wheels to invalid pensioners. But please, jump to your own convenient conclusion…

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wow...comparing vic police to nazi's.

How disrespectful.

Such a close comparison. :hmmm:
Well that’s it isn’t it. How does one respect authority that is abused. Rather than labelling an entire police force, or even these two cops as I don’t know enough to make a judgment, the premise I was directly referring to was one of not abusing people with a propensity for violence (the analogy of a bear) merely because they have weapons and are prepared to use them for what ever purpose the deem just. Some here seem to be referring to the law as something only the public must adhere to and those supposedly upholding the law are exempt. Rather like the dudes in my picture. ;-)

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Always fun when muppets wipe out comparisons like that. Shows their ignorace and flare for dramatisation.

Just a good way to discredit themselves and their opinions.

I'm polish so I get a bit shitty when people who have no idea posting stupid things like that. May aswell compare a mass murderer to a someone who stepped on a bug for dramatic effect.
Well you know you have either hit a nerve or fired a shot over someone’s head when they resort to personal insults.
From someone who jumps to the conclusions you do based purely on your own prejudice that is pretty thick!
On ignorance I am interested as to what I have “no idea” about?
On ignorance do you have any idea of my background?
I have explained the context of the photo the both of you chose to remove it from. If it’s too difficult to comprehend so be it.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Or been delivering meals on wheels to invalid pensioners. But please, jump to your own convenient conclusion…

:rofl: I really don't have anything to say back to that other than :rofl:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Well you know you have either hit a nerve or fired a shot over someone’s head when they resort to personal insults.
From someone who jumps to the conclusions you do based purely on your own prejudice that is pretty thick!
I have explained the context of the photo the both of you chose to remove it from. If it’s too difficult to comprehend so be it.

I am keen to know which part of what I posted was a personal insult towards you. Calling someone a muppet or igrorance isn't personal unless you are infact a muppet and take offence to me pointing this out.

Based on your recent comments, pretty much everything falls into that category for you.

I don't need to know your background to know your ignorant? You could be a genetically engineered superturtle for all I know, doesn't change the fact your comments demonstrate your ignorance.

You are comparing VicPol to Nazi's... enough said really.

Though please, show me where you "explained" the context of that photo in relation to this topic.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
As much as it pains me to take crisis63's side as I rarely can agree with him on anything else....... I don't think the nazi pic was all that bad to be honest I think some are over reacting. He is refering to those police officers involved in the assault (not the whole Victorian Police force) as behaving in a nazi like manner, which they sort of did when you think about it. They were there to uphold the law, they are authoritory figures, carry weapons and they forgot about the law and became a law unto themselves.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
As much as it pains me to take crisis63's side as I rarely can agree with him on anything else....... I don't think the nazi pic was all that bad to be honest I think some are over reacting. He is refering to those police officers involved in the assault (not the whole Victorian Police force) as behaving in a nazi like manner, which they sort of did when you think about it. They were there to uphold the law, they are authoritory figures, carry weapons and they forgot about the law and became a law unto themselves.

I'm with Julie and crisis63 here.

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
I am keen to know which part of what I posted was a personal insult towards you. Calling someone a muppet or igrorance isn't personal unless you are infact a muppet and take offence to me pointing this out.
OK, I’ll play. So this “Always fun when muppets wipe out comparisons like that.” Wasn’t referring to my picture of the Gestapo then. Please let me know then to what and whom you were referring for a full apology.

Based on your recent comments, pretty much everything falls into that category for you.
What are you? 10?
List them and your reasons why you think so or give up.

I don't need to know your background to know your ignorant? You could be a genetically engineered superturtle for all I know, doesn't change the fact your comments demonstrate your ignorance.
Ok, lets go back a step. What was the point of this comment then?
"I'm polish so I get a bit shitty when people who have no idea posting stupid things like that."
"No idea" about what posting "stupid things" like what?
Considering you now seem to be claiming your "muppet or ignorance" comments weren’t aimed at me?

You are comparing VicPol to Nazi's... enough said really.
Incorrect. And I simply can’t dumb it down any more for you so I’ll have to leave it there.

Though please, show me where you "explained" the context of that photo in relation to this topic.
My reply to Minux above my reply to you. Jesus man, keep up.

Well that’s it isn’t it. How does one respect authority that is abused. Rather than labelling an entire police force, or even these two cops as I don’t know enough to make a judgment, the premise I was directly referring to was one of not abusing people with a propensity for violence (the analogy of a bear) merely because they have weapons and are prepared to use them for what ever purpose the deem just. Some here seem to be referring to the law as something only the public must adhere to and those supposedly upholding the law are exempt. Rather like the dudes in my picture. ;-)