Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police! Rate the performance of your locals!

Rate your cops

• Excellent!, they arrive promptly and are friendly

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Alright, they get the job done.

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Not too bad, a bit rude or slow.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Retarted monkeys could do a better job.

Votes: 57 35.6%

• Total voters

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
well last few days the cops have been retarted even threaten to take my car away (sedan) when looking for a wagon.. .all because there the same colour and make ffs real clever

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
I never see any around here. They must be invisible.

vhbaby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato
yeah well they dont show up when rang and then have the hid to have a go about not reporting

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
i had a vn over take me at high speeds and was out of the picture by the time the cops came along, problem was i too was driving a vn and it was dark. got pulled up and harrassed cos they thought it was me , but i saw the cop car earlier moments before so i pointed out which direction they came from before they started chasing the other car so phew i fort i was fluffed

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
thought id do a test one day to see if the cops would do anything as i noticed a different kind of respect on the road when i upgraded from my vn to my vt i was a p-plater at the time but i didnt have my p plates up and looked way to young to have a full licence, was driving my vt with 17" rims dark tint and a 2.5" exhaust had my arm out the window had my music cranked was sittin on 70 in a 60 zone with a cop car travelling behind me, speed up a little bit more then some guy also a p plater with his plates displayed correctly pulled out of a street up further ahead wasent speeding or anything just driving normally in a vn the cops floored it overtook me and pulled him over

Taso

Reaction score
Members Ride
R33 GTS-t
Along time ago cops used to fight crime.

These days the word cops is synonymous with the word revenue collectors.

Seriously, how hard is it to point a radar gun on some1, pull them over, give them a fine and slap a canary on their windscreeen. Of course monkey could do it

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
to point a radar gun on some1, pull them over, give them a fine and slap a canary on their windscreeen. Of course monkey could do it
tell me about it, so what's department of transport good for then? i still have never been pulled over by these guys yet!

get the cops off the road and let dept. of transport do their job! there's child rapists and murderers getting around but it seems the only people the police are interested in are the ones breaking traffic rules

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
tell me about it, so what's department of transport good for then? i still have never been pulled over by these guys yet!

get the cops off the road and let dept. of transport do their job! there's child rapists and murderers getting around but it seems the only people the police are interested in are the ones breaking traffic rules

The way I see it is that drink drivers, speeders, negligent drivers etc. are all potential murderers anyway and there are far more of these people than axe wielding homicidal maniacs so they are doing their job :)

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute

they mainly deal with heavier vehicle's and do random roadside checks at inspection stations.....i only see them come out when its either grape harvest or
orange season.....

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
talking about yellow stickers i seem to see them taking high performace cars off the road that might have a so called "illegal mod" which isnt nessesarly making the car dangerous to drive its just an easy target, then i see an old mazda spewing out white smoke from its exhaust a sickening smell of burning oil which almost makes me throw up when it goes past and an unbelivable amount of rust all over the body travel past me every day to and from work on the tonkin for the past few months and many others that are simular they need to bring RWC to W.A this sucks