Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police Shoot Dead 15 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
the way i see it the cops did a bang up job, got rid of 1 more tosser.

15 and already running around with knives threating people is the type of person we don't need in society, why do people insist on giving these people a chance? ie shoot them i the leg...**** them!

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
It doesnt matter it was still a percieved threat to public and officer safety. This is assuming he was on some sort of drug but an Iced up offender carrying two knives is a very serious threat. I would go as far as saying they are almost the same level as threat as a madman running around with a handgun.

It does matter though!
Granted The first step for the officers is to make sure of the safety of themselves and of the General public However Police need to be able to judge the seriousness of a situation and then take the correct Appropriate action to fix the problem without resulting to extremes! In this case the officers @ hand have done the right thing as they had tried other means to bring the perpetrator down with the end result being that they had to use Deadly force as a last option, However they also lacked the option of having the tazzers on hand wich could have saved the kids life and consequently have got him the much needed help that he obviously needed! As i said earlier the fact that they have cap sprayed him first tells that they DID not want to kill him and that they had no other options @ hand, hence why it would be good to see police armed with tazzers to have possibly prevented outcomes like this!

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
well done to the cops they obviously tried everything else first before resorting to lethal force i would not like to do there job. i feel sorry for the family and friends who have lost some one special to them.

Fr3ak+--

Closed On Monday
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec 5 Speed
if someone is dumb enough to ignore warning shots from a police officer they should be shot.. plain and simple

no one here can say that if a police officer fired a warning shot at you, you would instantly stop what ever the **** you were doing and drop to the ground.. i know i sure as hell would

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
if someone is dumb enough to ignore warning shots from a police officer they should be shot.. plain and simple

no one here can say that if a police officer fired a warning shot at you, you would instantly stop what ever the **** you were doing and drop to the ground.. i know i sure as hell would

Exactly...

Schitzo06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2
just a thought, I read that the police hit him with capsicum spray twice, if there were 4 cops close enough to hit him with spray then surely 4 cops could have shot for the legs with some kind of hope of hitting him. Please don't come at this with oh they had to shoot the biggest target, they were obviously within a few meters and I'm sure if they laid bullets into my legs I would'nt be wanting to stab anyone from the ground. The ambulance crews were there anyway to try and save the 15 y/o child from the shots he aquired to his chest before he died.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Procedure says hit the largest target, the torso. pragmatism suggests this. Pragmatism also suggests that given the choice of either a) shoot him and possibly save lives of 4 policemen, or b) aim for limbs, fail, get stabbed, one or more policemen sustain injuries/die, choice A is the better option.

The perpetrator is NOT THE VICTIM. Why do so many people try to find ways to save the person who is doing the treatening, and causing the entire situation, the one who is asking for everything they get?

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack

from what eveyones said wasnt he doesed up to the ass hair on ice? im sure that would of impaired his decision, the ******** probably thought he was in a video game.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
just a thought, I read that the police hit him with capsicum spray twice, if there were 4 cops close enough to hit him with spray then surely 4 cops could have shot for the legs with some kind of hope of hitting him. Please don't come at this with oh they had to shoot the biggest target, they were obviously within a few meters and I'm sure if they laid bullets into my legs I would'nt be wanting to stab anyone from the ground. The ambulance crews were there anyway to try and save the 15 y/o child from the shots he aquired to his chest before he died.

Here we go again....Lets "hope" they hit the legs and lets "hope" he doesnt stab them when they miss.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
A senior officer should've taken control & discharged his firearm instead of how it sounds that 3 officers probably had an emergency reaction & opened fire.

Also it could have turned out exactly the same way resulting in death by being shot in an arm or a leg you can bleed out just as quick as a chest wound.

But i do have a little sympathy due to him,only being a 15 year old child who made a fatal error in judgement that day & whatever contributed to him making those decisions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.