Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Policeman Bashed

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
this is the net result of political correctness.

i remember the day when young johny did something stupid, Mr plod gave him a good kick up the backside, took young johny home and explained to the parent the the actions of young johny. parents appologise and thank the copper for handling the situation appropriatly. jonhny is delt with appropriatly at home.

these days primary school children fully understand that adults cannot lay a hand on em, that includes parents, teachers and plod. good luck keeping young johny in check these days.

lol, does anybody remember what "respect for your elders" meant. problem only gonna get worse.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
this is the net result of political correctness.

i remember the day when young johny did something stupid, Mr plod gave him a good kick up the backside, took young johny home and explained to the parent the the actions of young johny. parents appologise and thank the copper for handling the situation appropriatly. jonhny is delt with appropriatly at home.

these days primary school children fully understand that adults cannot lay a hand on em, that includes parents, teachers and plod. good luck keeping young johny in check these days.

lol, does anybody remember what "respect for your elders" meant. problem only gonna get worse.

:rofl: at young johnny. I remember a few years back(14 to be exact) a group of young johnnys knocked off a fathers slab and wandered the streets of the local town smashed. Mr plod invited them into his 4wd and offered a lift home. Mr plod drove 6+km out of town and kindly said to the group of johnnys, now walk it off and go home, if i see you again i will arrest you and you can explain what happened to your parents. The group of johnnys didnt drink underage again :p

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Bring back Capital Punishment....:boxing::banstick:

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Police are becoming a joke to these people. No body has any fear or respect for the law or the enforces of it, simply because they dont have the power to do anything, if they DO use the APPROPRIATE force, they end up in major **** and all over the press with all the wanker do gooders wanting there guns taken away etc etc.
This is a right joke! Anyone remember a few years back, so kid, well late teens, hardly a kid, old enough to make decisions, stole a bunch of knives, im pretty sure he was threatening ppl and such, but not positive, he then came at the officers. The officers shot him, it killed him. They got in SSSSOOO much **** for that.
Now does it not seem ridiculous that they can not do this to someone coming at them with the intention of knifing them?
Police should have the power to put fear in these people, and not just be the laughing stock.

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I guess today toight need something to air tho ;)

And i forgot to add.
I agree with MANY others here, capital punishment. Kill the scummy cee's, in so many cases there is no healing of them, theres often even no remorse, many of our criminals are just sick, and should not have the opportunity to walk our streets again.
Why put our community at risk just because were to soft to do anything about them?

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I think we need to take a page out of the americans book. You watch that show "Cops" and people are generally scared of them.

1. because they have the power to arrest you on the suspicion of pretty much anything.
2. they will use "appropriate force when it is needed

They have no problem with slapping some cuffs on someone as soon as they are mouthing back and being smart.

This needs to be our attitude so that police men/women gain back their authority.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
kerrist, if they do this to the law, what will they do to joe average ?

Obviously, whatever penalties they have had in the past have neither deterred them from offending, or taught them respect for the law, the system, the public, and themselves.

I think that the parents need to be neutered, to prevent more children like this being created (born, educated, raised brought up), and get identical punishment to the offending and offensive kids.

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score
kerrist, if they do this to the law, what will they do to joe average ?
Fair question!

Obviously, whatever penalties they have had in the past have neither deterred them from offending, or taught them respect for the law, the system, the public, and themselves.
They were locked up, faced tougher criminal sanctions (summary offences), and coppers didn't fear putting the fear of god into an offender (scare scare talk).

Not the first time a cops been bashed, won't be the last, part and parcel of the job today.

The poor behaviour is reflected everywhere, and in how we drive. They'll find these dirtbags, will get a fine probably.

ANOTHER 'BASHING' EVENT:-
http://www.theage.com.au/national/mob-attacks-student-on-school-grounds-20091030-hodq.html

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Car thugs bash policeman

One doing the check and other with his itchy trigger finger on a shotgun.

Absolute scum, if they think it's alright gang bashing a police officer, I think it's fine to execute them on the spot.

Safe to say these people will not bring anything positive to society but removing them will be a benefit.

what else need be said.