Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Policeman Bashed

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
dandenong?

isnt that where Vic Cop is based? hope he's not the one involved (or am I getting confused with that guy with the two Mercs and one rego)

gutless act... hope they find the asses.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I'm pretty sure VicCop is at Cranbourne.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I'm pretty sure VicCop is at Cranbourne.

Uh huh.

I remember my dad telling me stories of when he was young and got busted by the cops in Geelong all the time for being a smart ****, they put a fire hose on him, put him in a wardrobe and chucked it down some stairs, gave him a good flogging with a baton, took him home to his father who they knew would sort the problem. Now they have to have permission to do anything, no more can they trust their gut instinct, they have to abide by written rules that cant exactly help in many very different situations.

I don't understand how anyone could even think about assaulting a police officer (or any Joe Blo for that matter), I **** myself when they pull me over just for a license check lol they have a gun, I sure as hell aint going to give them a chance to use it.

It's sad, its getting more dangerous for them in society yet their rules are getting tougher, our cops should be like the ones in the USA (yeah I watch too much TV) they should be allowed to draw their weapon AS THEY see fit, they are the ones putting their life on the line, they are the ones who are in that situation not the person who decided what they can and cant do.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Are the policed allowed to use their guns now? Or do they have to restrain them selves by law?

I'm sure they have to have a serious reason to do so. And even then they would have to provide their superiors will evidence that would prove it was necessary otherwise they themselves would be in trouble. Still it has to be better than cops in England, they don't have guns at all. They have to wait for an armed response unit. I'm sure the pom coppers could just ask the armed robber to hold on while the swat team makes it way to their location.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Uh huh.

I remember my dad telling me stories of when he was young and got busted by the cops in Geelong all the time for being a smart ****, they put a fire hose on him, put him in a wardrobe and chucked it down some stairs, gave him a good flogging with a baton, took him home to his father who they knew would sort the problem. Now they have to have permission to do anything, no more can they trust their gut instinct, they have to abide by written rules that cant exactly help in many very different situations.

I don't understand how anyone could even think about assaulting a police officer (or any Joe Blo for that matter), I **** myself when they pull me over just for a license check lol they have a gun, I sure as hell aint going to give them a chance to use it.

It's sad, its getting more dangerous for them in society yet their rules are getting tougher, our cops should be like the ones in the USA (yeah I watch too much TV) they should be allowed to draw their weapon AS THEY see fit, they are the ones putting their life on the line, they are the ones who are in that situation not the person who decided what they can and cant do.

why should our cops be like the ones in the USA? I dont want a gun pointed when im pulled over! If the offender had a knife, gun or other weapon then the police officer can use his or her gun to protect themselves or others.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
why should our cops be like the ones in the USA? I dont want a gun pointed when im pulled over! If the offender had a knife, gun or other weapon then the police officer can use his or her gun to protect themselves or others.

then its all over the news that the cops used excessive force and should of taken down the armed criminal by hand. stupid bleeding hearts that have caused this crap.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac

As i said.... AS they see fit! Meaning if they think there is good enough reason too they shouldn't have to think twice before doing so. Someone with a weapons history or assault police etc etc. Not just on any random.