Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pop ups forum

W

WeeMan

when i attempt to goto the "pop up's" thread that is in the recent thread on the main site i get the following:

WeeMan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

as far as i know my account is active (i just posted this) and i wasnt tryin to edit someone else's post, access administrative features

whats going on???

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
The popups thread is located in a secure part of the forum where moderators and admins can only access.

I will see if I can get that changed as we don't really want the site indexing that.

Sorry about that.

Cheers
Darren

C

Commodore

The only Moderator/Administrator only forum I have indexed is the Deleted posts forum.