Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post km's/per tank for your Straight or duel fuel VN

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
SS should have 80 litre tanks.

VNPOWER

Reaction score
Members Ride
My00 Wrx 240kwatw
just came back from visiting my misses grandparents in shepparton.. first long trip ever in my vn... i usually get 200k's per tank (10min city driving) today i filled up, one tank got me there and back and ive still got a 1/4 tank left. (63L tank).

did 432k's i could prabably squeeze a few more.. im happy with that.. i always thought my vn was stuffed.

The majority of the trip was at 110kph and the engine was revving at 2grand..
:thumbsup:

The funny thing, when my gauge is in the red.. i can only put 32L in before it clicks.. which means my gauge is reading wrong since ive actually still got over 30L in there which means i could probably get in the 500-600's.

F&B

Fallen & Battered
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 Lexcen
damn vn power and i thought that mine drinks fuel like a bloke at birdsville drinks beer. but i average roughly 250k's round town and is relativley easily driven on the highway i get about 600k's per tank have got the stanard 63L tank

vq~gangsta

Resident science geek
Reaction score
Website
www.mbs.adelaide.edu.au
Members Ride
VE 3.0 SIDI ex-cop
I'm on dual fuel, 5L
on the open road I get 13-14L/100Ks on petrol and 16-17L on gas

Around town it's about 18-19L/100 on petrol and 21-22L on gas

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
just came back from visiting my misses grandparents in shepparton.. first long trip ever in my vn... i usually get 200k's per tank (10min city driving) today i filled up, one tank got me there and back and ive still got a 1/4 tank left. (63L tank).

did 432k's i could prabably squeeze a few more.. im happy with that.. i always thought my vn was stuffed.

The majority of the trip was at 110kph and the engine was revving at 2grand..
:thumbsup:

The funny thing, when my gauge is in the red.. i can only put 32L in before it clicks.. which means my gauge is reading wrong since ive actually still got over 30L in there which means i could probably get in the 500-600's.
Good too know that's a easy 1 tank trip i'm heading there after xmas looking forward too some good luck getting away this time. Last time i headed away last Xmas the tranny died.
Looking for some better luck this time:p

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ummm im a little worried here? haha i run it on gas 99% of the time (petrol to warm her up and then on to gas) and i drive fairly granny like but on free ways i give it upto 100, and yeah i get about 400? is that good or bad? obviously mixed driving, granny and p plater driving haha... can someone tell me if this is ok for a v6? or bad?

patto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
VN Calais 3.8L
I get about 12L/100Km in city driving and about 8.5-9L/100Km on the open road crusing at 110Kmph. Eg driving from Adelaide to Melbourne. No LPG (not really a fan) and running on 91Ron Unleaded.
Oh and 40psi on the 17" tyres, K&N Air filter, CAI, 2.5" exhaust cat back.
Cheers Patto

Last edited: