Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pictures of your pets

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
20231112_171757.jpg
20231115_123920.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
So about 18/19 months ago we lost ,Lucky ( a black male lab ).
Was my missus = she got him from a family that didn't want him anymore , this was also before we met.
He was energizer battery up to the last couple of years when arthritis in the back legs started to take a toll.
In his younger days.

Wasn't sure Brenda wanted another Lab !!
BUT !!!
Last Sunday she called , what you doing tomorrow?
A family were giving away a beautiful 5.5 year old female black Lab down on the central coast.
Wanted to go to people that can spend time with her .

5 days later Bella follows Brenda everywhere .
She's already calling her Miss Bella and also driving miss daisy as only need to pick up keys and she is ready up and waiting at the car. = take me somewhere !!
She is the opposite of Lucky , calm , easy going, loves walks , apparently loves the water but haven't been there yet.

Last edited:

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
herd a ruckus at the back door, found a bird frozen there thinking its invisible and my cat wanting to have it for tea, so tempted to open the door see if he has what it takes

20240216-200718b.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Tough day today.
We lost the Naughtiest Boy.
28 years. Bloody blessed to have known him. Kids were a mess. We all were. Not a dry eye all day. He didn’t go peacefully. Poor guy. He loved his reflections put his wings out, duck and weave and say naughty boy. Tapping your coffee cup in the morning and chatting away . He was good fun.
IMG_5999.jpeg

Buried him in the front where all the birds come to visit.
Rest in peace you bloody awesome bloke.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Tough day today.
28 years. Bloody blessed to have known him. Kids were a mess. We all were. Not a dry eye all day. He didn’t go peacefully. Poor guy. He loved his reflections put his wings out, duck and weave and say naughty boy. Tapping your coffee cup in the morning and chatting away . He was good fun.View attachment 264320
Wow, 28 years. Yeah, that's tough:(

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Tough day today.
28 years. Bloody blessed to have known him. Kids were a mess. We all were. Not a dry eye all day. He didn’t go peacefully. Poor guy. He loved his reflections put his wings out, duck and weave and say naughty boy. Tapping your coffee cup in the morning and chatting away . He was good fun.View attachment 264320
Bummer.... Didn't realise Cockatiels would live so long.
Our blended family has quite a few Cockatiels, my son in law's mother breeds them.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
My condolences. That's a great innings but nothing ever prepares you. We had a Cocky in the family that went two generations, 54 years we believe based on what grandmother says

I have this geriatric noisy, old cnut. He was a wicked killer in his day. 1/10 native to vermin ratio, he did a lot of good. Brownie nearly stopped that run but somehow he survived

1000018258.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
It's always a sad day losing a pet . Wow 28 years. They all have their own character/personality.

Back in December when I posted ( new to us ) and was told she likes the water.

So Brendas pool area is fairly big and includes yard and a pergola and gardens ( I doubt it would pass if doing now ).

So when we'd open the gate for the 1st 4 or 6 weeks and Bella would go in , explore the gardens and walk around the edge of the pool but not go in.
So after a few times of getting in the pool and calling her ( encouraging ), she learnt where the steps are and got confident .
Now on warmer days open the grate and she's straight in the pool.

They both ( Brenda and Bella ) came down to my place on Saturday .
Sunday , a beautiful day around 30c a little humid but getting the sea breeze , went out down to a park at the lakes edge so Bella can walk off the lead and Brendas at the waters edge and next minute Bella is bounding into and out off the water lots of times ( totally enjoying ).
Then down to a cafe/takeaway/bakery for lunch near Swansea.
Then back up my way to Speers Point Park for another walk and more sniffing/exploring, meeting a few other dogs.
AS said before very easy going,calm, well behaved.
Photo of Bella and missius ( Brenda ) before the water expedition.

Also can I sometimes swap their personalities!!! , OPPS did I type that out loud!!!!

Last edited: