Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post pictures of your pets

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
We have a zoo.

We had 3 cats when we bought our house, then there was a 6 month old stray living under our deck who came with the house. she adopted us immediately.....but she wasn't alone

asu3e6Z.jpg

KYPiVPe.jpg

18 months later, I built a taj mahal for them outside. 2x of the kittens went to family/friends and 3x are still with us.
imv74J4.jpg

My business partner (He works with me from 9-5 in the office) and likes to give lots of vocal input on my meetings.
HI7jaxA.jpg

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Rocky the s**tc**t aka Mr Handsome and Princess Ruby aka Princess Potato

Rocky is a demolition expert. Number of unapproved home renovations under his belt.
The Princess watches TV and will try to eat dogs, horses etc including cartoon dogs like Family Guy and the Simpson’s.
Being a black dog she also enjoys laying in walkways strategically at night so that you trip over her.

Both dogs regularly end up dressed up or with ridiculous hats and well tolerant of human nonsense

My wfh schedule means lots of cozy pod times near the fire. Hard life really.

View attachment 253557
View attachment 253559
View attachment 253558

So cute

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
One of my dogs plays with them until they don't move, then leaves them there for me to clean up.
The other dog cracks the sads because he isn't good at catching them, and he doesn't have one to play with.