Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

SV6Thunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6 Thunder
2012 SV6 Thunder

This is my 2012 SV6 Thunder ute

6sp manual, 2.5 inch cat back x-force system, cold air intake, oil catch can, autometer volt and oil pressure gauges in SS gauge pods (yet to be wired up), 6.5 inch kicker speakers and soon to have custom tweeter pods in door, black leather shift boot with blue stitching.

Have had the ute since brand new and i love it especially being as it is my first car :)

Future plans include, coilovers, 10 inch kicker sub and amp, walkinshaw bonnet scoop, custom door cards, tune and 20inch wheels

Will get pics up asap, my tablet doesnt like uploading pics...

ChewieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6
New to the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm John, 60 and recently retired (well semi retired) and I thought it was time to treat myself to a new (to me) car.

Just picked this up a couple of days ago. I took the pic at the dealers when I went to pick it up. Its been raining since I got it home so I haven't had a chance to take any more. Went to Henderson's in Seaford for a wheel alignment (front and rear) and an oil and filter change coming over the weekend. It's a year old and 24K on the clock, and the alignments at both ends were way out.

IMG_0348_zpsb3a15bba.jpg

Its not my first Commodore, I've had five before, 3 supplied by my job, and the last 2 I owned. I strayed away over the last 6 years, but now I've got my head straight again.
This was my last one. Yeah, I know it needed lowering.

PA130005_zps0858cdd7.jpg

These next two are my other (main) passion. A 2006 Triumph Speed Triple, and a 96 Speed Triple project bike.

PA220003-1_zps00b462dd.jpg

P9290016_zps63308a7c.jpg

Last edited:

Brett05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Commodore Sedan
Hey all, thought i'd throw a few shots of my baby in here and say a quick hello. Car is pretty much standard VE SS
SSV Rims
Aftermarket SSV tail lights
Paint mod to the underside of the rear wing (black)
vyn5.jpg

1iug.jpg

5fei.jpg

it's been a long time between my first SS that i bought new in 84 and this one. Had the VE for almost a year now and enjoying it every day
pafa.jpg

Brett05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Commodore Sedan
^^^^sadly no i don't have it....traded it in on the 85 VK Brock SS, had that for a year or so, then the hormones kicked in and sold it to get married.....silly me :(

poolzanator

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE sv6 manual ute
Here is my 2011 ve sv6 6 speed manual ute!

It has 2.5 to 3 inch custom exhaust with magnaflow resonators and red back mufflers to quad tips!

12 inch Rockford sub, 6X9's Rockford to Rockford amp!

CSA 20 inch wheels!

urygete3.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SS Sportswagon
IMG_3450.jpgIMG_3439.jpgIMG_3438.jpgIMG_3435.jpgIMG_3433.jpgIMG_3417.JPGIMG_3402.jpgIMG_3401.jpg