Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VE/WM here.

jazzhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5l BT1
20150626_070817.jpg

Wow, I haven't posted here since 2013! I didn't mention anything about my VY ute. Oh well, here is the new toy: VE11 SS Thunder ute, 6 litre, 6 speed manual. Man, am I happy to be back in a manual! This is mostly stock but it does have an X-Force cat back system, so at least it sounds like it should :) And, unless one of you know an easy way to tell, I'll be getting my mechanic to see if it's chipped at the next service. I dunno, maybe all these utes are very quick but this seems faster than I expected. I do worry about my licence but that's the way it goes, isn't it? :)

Last edited:

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
needs a couple more small things. SSV black projector headlights, G8 diffuser, quad tip mufflers, remove the badges and perhaps wind the coilovers down a touch.

2016-03-20%2015.22.04_zpsmlwloivg.jpg

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
my pair of VE's... the daily, and weekend toy.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

kiwiskidkid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0L
IMG_20161104_182311_zpswujpgxgv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My L98 07 Calais V with Coilovers, OTR and Exhaust before new wheels go on. Messed up the front lip to having another go at it this weekend. Loving the 3inch sound, have to wait a few more weeks for tune and then enjoy it for a while and then make a decision on CAM twin turbo.