Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VL here.

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
engine bay and grey interior

Attachments

• 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,748
  • 0003.JPG
    0003.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 981

stock_vl

wh internationals?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais 3.0L
vl calais 3.0L

heres mine! its like 2 months old to me! i brought it for $4,000 with 194,000kms decent or not?

Attachments

• LUKE 4 PIC CALAIS woot small.JPG
    LUKE 4 PIC CALAIS woot small.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 4,224

sully

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL executive
i would post pics of mine except it got stolen last night... :b:

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
that makes me angry just thinkin about it. the law should really take care of all the scum in this world and put em on a rocket and send it into the sun. a little over used that line but its works mate. ********s nicking something ppl have worked hard on is frustrating. i feel for your loss sully. hope you find it and destroy the bastards who took it. DESTROY THEM slowly and painfully

sully

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL executive
haha thanks guys... the cops rolled up and said they had found it aparently not damaged but we'll see... theyre fingerprinting it today so im gonna get it back with white dust all over it... im more pissed off about how long its gonna take to clean than that it was stolen...

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
thats awesome. :king: and ppl say they hate cops :hit:

R

rattattack1313

lucky....

wow.... you are sooo lucky to get it back.....especially in a big city like melbourne..... I had a HX 1 tonner a few years ago..back in Mackay.....owned it for the grand time of 1 month and 3 days before some lowlife redneck communist f#%ktard sonofabitch stole it...I am glad me fishing gear wasnt in the back.....only cost me $5700...........................

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
here is a sad tale

my dad bought a BRAND spankin new LIMITED EDITION V8 VL on of like 500 made or something it was a berlina style body with all the turbo upgrades bigger brakes 4 wheels discs blah blah blah blah yeha and all that nice stuff ok then he sold it to my brother then my brother went away to hong kong and during this time his girlfriend left it unlocked oh yeah he had put a full grp a bodykit on it worth shitloads and a set of mint rims and all that anyway it got nicked and a few weeks later the cops found it and
all it was missing was

*bodykit
*rims
*stereo

now thinking its not worth n e thing she sold it for $1000 to the wreckers still there was nothing wrong with it it had only done 100 000klms
put some basic rims on it and a new bodykit it would still be worth the cash
im so angry i coulda bought it of my bro but no she sold it for a **** $1000 bucks

it is still worth about $6 - $12 grand depending on condition u got lucky and im sorry bout ur tonner dude thats rough hope my vl never gets nicked i would cry :shutup:

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: