Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VN/VP here.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Whats the go with the comebacks whats your problem...

Thats just what stealthy is like.It takes all types to make the world.I saw nothing wrong with your post and just took at as a simple question.Ignore him and he may go away(not).

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Thats just what stealthy is like.It takes all types to make the world.I saw nothing wrong with your post and just took at as a simple question.Ignore him and he may go away(not).

Don't you start mate. If you read his post again, you'll see he was trying to make it seem like airstrikes cars was 'lesser' than someones who had factory paint, even tho it is factory paint on airstrikes. Thats the type of attitude we don't want here. No one else can be bothered telling these people there wankers, so i'll gladly do it.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Don't you start mate. If you read his post again, you'll see he was trying to make it seem like airstrikes cars was 'lesser' than someones who had factory paint, even tho it is factory paint on airstrikes. Thats the type of attitude we don't want here. No one else can be bothered telling these people there wankers, so i'll gladly do it.

First off im not your mate.He is allowed to ask the question if he wants.Just could you took it a different way doesnt mean it was trying to make his car 'lesser".I think you misunderstood him.Next time find out what he meant before jumping down his throat.:thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
First off im not your mate.He is allowed to ask the question if he wants.Just could you took it a different way doesnt mean it was trying to make his car 'lesser".I think you misunderstood him.Next time find out what he meant before jumping down his throat.:thumbsup:

Going by the 6 abusive PMs, i didn't misunderstand him. I picked it perfectly infact.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
This isn't the type of forum for people like you, you'd be better suited to Street Commodores.

Ha street commodores,YOU are a member yourself and was only on there today.:w00t:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ha street commodores,YOU are a member yourself and was only on there today.:w00t:

I check threads, but i rarely post due to the over-moderation. Hence why i frequent this forum ;)