Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VN/VP here.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LMFAO at the above car with the monster tacho covering the factory tacho, showing they are infact almost identicle size.

Loving the driveline and the Dash tho. Are you the original owner, or have you recently bought it?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Yeah its a sweet ride bar the rear wing... oh and more dials than boiler room.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
The rear wing is fine, as it suits the theme of the car (note the 330k TWR dash)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
The rear wing is fine, as it suits the theme of the car (note the 330k TWR dash)

Hmm - was thinking if there's a V6 unber the bonnet - how dissappointing that would have been.

But no - nice big motor to go with the cars outside.

Love the colour and great engine bay :thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Was featured in SC or maybe SM Commodores a while back. Looked identicle, which is why i asked if he just bought it or is the original owner

MILD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais - 355, Powerglide, 9"
Thanks TR3NT and Savage.

No thread unfortunately but if you want to know anything about it just ask. It's nothing special.

Loving the centre console with the B&M shifter- looks really neat. Not sure I'd personally go with the carbon fibre look but otherwise looks great.

VNManny

Manny VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pack 5 Speed
a few pics of my S Pack, all stock at the moment except rear lowered aroura springs, will get interior pics and such soon, enjoy

090613_105728.jpg

090612_155921.jpg

090613_105750.jpg

hotsv1

Reaction score
ya i am the original owner, for the above question regarding monster techo covering the existing techo, the reason is the motor redline is set @ 7000rpm, but the original techo redlined at 5500rpm, and ended at 7000rpm is just distracting when u try to shift at right spot. therefore got a 4" techo (not HUGE monster techo). thanks for the comments glad youguys like it. there is more photo @ http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsv1 if anyone interested in details of the car

hotsv1

Reaction score
Gregvnss, you reminded me of a guy few blocks down also had VN SS, same color, same name as you. he's there for as long as i can remember... at least 30years already? brings back nice memories, nice clean ride. good u keeped it :)

hotsv1

Reaction score
oh. ^^ btw thx for all your comments regarding my car, for the techo thing, it is to cover the useless stock techo that read 5500rpm redline which is no good for my motor. therefore i covered it with a better techo, i dont like huge monster techo on top of the dash, and have 2 techos to read.