Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pictures of your VR/VS here.

C

cameron boyle

i cheated

i split it as it comes over the axle into two then worked them around, the fuel tank is far to close to the wall to do it any other way. it is 2 1/2 inch from the cat into two 2 1/4 inchs at the back

M

mattya

this is my beast

Attachments

• IMG_0011u.JPG
    IMG_0011u.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 433

dre58

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive
This is a picture of my beast. Its a VR Exec. Picked it up a few months ago for $2500, iv'e just lowered it so far and but a cat-back sports exhaust. Also new trans thats why so cheap.

Attachments

• VR_side.JPG
    VR_side.JPG
    413.4 KB · Views: 273
W

wakesetter_boarder

ozute said:
Nice car mate, well done.. I've just purchased a set of those rims for my VR actually, getting fitted on thursday. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your car :D

Thanx.... im stoked with it.... the front bar got a few stone chips which are really shitting me.... i cant stand havn lil paint chips etc it gets right up my nerve... thinkin bout re spraying or i can get hold of a VX GTS front bar fully primed for around $200 so i thinkin bout that.. cept then im nto sure how it will look with the kit on it at the moment.
Will post some pics once its clean again.... only biatch i have about it is the paint shows up the dirt soo easily whcih again really gets up my nerve... often find myself cleanin it 2-3 times a week.. neighbours think im a freak.

Keen for some cruises but if anyone round the Sunny Coast area..... would love to no sum lil tips etc...always keen for a lil more power.

Josh

Custom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
O

ozute

Custom said:
When i try to attach a file i click browse and it just freezes my browser..
Custom, what browser are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
75-80kph at 5000 revs? Mine goes up to 70-75 at 5700 or so :confused:

I hope you've got a V8 or else im really confused lol

Custom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
i usin mozilla firefox, i never used to have this problem, but its happening with msn and everything when i click browse to attach or send a file it just locks whateva im using.. ill check it out when i get back from weekend.

and nah bec its a v6, wish it was an 8 :D