Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Pix Of Your VQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
Vt Big Brake Update Installed And Painted The Callipers In VHT Real Red Looks Neats Also Painted All the Inside Guards in MING Sound deadening material Looks Real Clean And Original
Also Now Have a Caprice Grille im getting Rechromed

rjk4fr.jpg

n2em1s.jpg

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Vt Big Brake Update Installed And Painted The Callipers In VHT Real Red Looks Neats Also Painted All the Inside Guards in MING Sound deadening material Looks Real Clean And Original

shouldn't you post this in the VN-VP-VQ my ride page?

spirto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice II
LOL at forum topic getting hits....
looks like he's cheated and jacked the front left of the car up to make the rims look lowered.
lol @ doors and interior - but hey he got the wheels, only needs now to have drivers seat installed and he's fullly sick.... a VQ made into convertible would look great, but with Aussie climate it rains, sunny, rains every day... lol. maybe a swimming pool / spa option ?

keep the pics coming, but ummm moderators can't we just move this post to the rite place?

cya.......

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
LOL at forum topic getting hits....
looks like he's cheated and jacked the front left of the car up to make the rims look lowered.
lol @ doors and interior - but hey he got the wheels, only needs now to have drivers seat installed and he's fullly sick.... a VQ made into convertible would look great, but with Aussie climate it rains, sunny, rains every day... lol. maybe a swimming pool / spa option ?

keep the pics coming, but ummm moderators can't we just move this post to the rite place?

cya.......

Mate the car was a shell only when i started not even a wiring loom No lsd diff nothing i have all the parts slowly going on new 5ltr engine i have a charger 3 inch exaust retrimmed Black Vq leather seats full interior changed to black she will roll in style very soon paint i will be doing alaskan white 2k

convertible would look great, no thanx maybe u can do it bloke !

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais

n2em1s.jpg

Your not ripping parts of your vt ss are you???

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
**** thats alright.

Were the brake lines on the doner car aswell? they look brand new in the pics.

Yer The Lot Was On The Doner Car Even The New Hub Adaptors Was The Best Buy of a Life time The Guy i got The car From Only had the car for a Year and Spent Shi& Loads Of cash on it New Trans From preston Diffs High Stall Shiftkit New Diff Tailshaft 4980 Bux On New Motor From H&R Engines or Something Like That There is about 16 grand Worth of Receipts Then he smashed it into a Truck hit a Pole the the Gutter so Then i Got it for 300 Big Ones :whistling Should drive like a new Car when i change everything over cant wait to see her on the road again Will have to drive it over to the guys house to show Him LOL :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.