Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

post ya dropped commy with suspention setup information next to ta pic

D

death-from-above

Depends what you call problems. I love the look of a car that is dumped on its ass, but hate the ride comfort. I never thought I would do it but im raising the height of the car (with coil overs of course :p). I spoke to Noltec today, and they said the main problem with compressed springs is that the shock really isnt doing anything at all, since the spring is so stiff that it cant control the rate of the springs movement. When you have a pretty stock engine then stability is not a huge issue, however once you start adding kW you will want a more stable platform in which the car rides at so you will need raise it.

So... if anybody wants to buy whiteline rear springs for a VS lowered an extra 2.5" (see above pics) then gimme a buzz :D

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
lol this is what close to 300kg of load in the back looks like...

Attachments

• low.jpg
    low.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 222
D

death-from-above

Your gf was in the back seat?? haha only joking mate.

davewgeorge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
oh yeh some nice rides guys!!! where can u get ultra lows from??? i've asked around and some joints dont know what i'm talkin about :bang:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
try a suspension shop that deal with pedders and king springs...

crashy13

=(BUSTOUT)=
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 9C1 & VH SL/E
wanna lower my vs and im looking for a certain height, post ur pics and what ur suspention setup is so i can buy those parts. thanks

S

SYM35

Famine said:
Nice, I saw that black ute at CarAudioAustralia a couple of weeks ago. Apparently those rims on it at 22" :O
22s in the rear (TUBBED) 20s in the front