Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

post ya dropped commy with suspention setup information next to ta pic

D

death-from-above

Just on a side note, lowering your car to extremes with compressed springs will rapidly reduce not only the comfort but the handability of the car. Hence why im going to coilovers for the front and adjustable springs in the rear ;)

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
b4 the canary

this isnt as low a sum of the commodores in this tread but it was gud enough for my liking. it was lowered 2 inches at the bak and 1 1/2 at the front, King Springs...UNTIL i got pulld ova and got a canary for the car being 2 low :b: , at the time i had 5 ppl in it but still thats not the point. its raised now but doesnt look as gud. and this happend on me 18th bday 2! F**ken COPS

Attachments

• lookin nice2.jpg
    lookin nice2.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 237

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
VRSLT323, they actually pulled you over for the pure purpose to defect your vehicle for being too low?

Thats pretty retarded man.

stackner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
deathsminion said:
vrclean001.jpg

vrclean004.jpg

And I drive it every day. :)

now that is sweet mate!!!! i bet it handles just a sweet. i do have a question though. what is it like over bumps? you must feel them more now that it is lowed as much as it is. my vn s-pak is lowered but not that much lol.

R

rattattack1313

Some wicked looking cars there, everyone...but when I saw this thread,I thought you meant something like this......... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• dump01.jpg
    dump01.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 197

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Hell no. That's how low it really is. Big potholes can be painful, but otherwise it's not too bad after a few days of driving in it. I reckon I'd bend the strut towers before losing it in a corner, it holds the road that well.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Unless it was a bumpy road? Then it wouldn't have enough travel to absorb the bumps and still hold the ground?

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
I live in semi-country WESTERN Victoria. Our roads are arguably some of the worst in Australia, and I'm yet to have a problem with that.