Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Your Burnout Pics :-)

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
markiuliano said:
apart from that, i get pulled over at least once a week while driving normally..
then they ask the following questions in the following order..

Can I See Your Licence Please... (nahh.. im unlicenced)
Where Are You Heading... (Illegal Street Drags)
Where Did You Just Come From... (Jail)
Is This Your Car... (Nah I Stole it a Few Hrs Back)
Is There Anything In The Car I Should Know About... (Yer Dont look in the glove box)

LOL One time I was cruising home from work in my Torana on P plates and got pulled over, they looked real bored too and went through the whole car and made me empty my pockets. They then asked me "what's in the boot"? I said "Bin Laden" . They gave me a canary for too low. This was just after Sep 11.

My Car Pwns

16 Mths Suspended Lisence
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fully Sick Push Bike Uleh!
:clapping: :yeah: :rofl: lmfao :rofl:

V

vlwalky_chick

ucwepn said:
LOL One time I was cruising home from work in my Torana on P plates and got pulled over, they looked real bored too and went through the whole car and made me empty my pockets. They then asked me "what's in the boot"? I said "Bin Laden" . They gave me a canary for too low. This was just after Sep 11.
haha thats a classic dude..... i love hearing bout smartarse's to the coppers lol f'n rude pigs they are :-|

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I never get picked on with my VL these days, In the Torana I had 4 canaries and an EPA. The usual stuff for canaries i.e- too low, bald tyres,my suspension didn't retain enough of its original travel, etc. The EPA was bullsh1t, got pulled over on the way home from work on a saturday of all things, Copper made me follow him to the testing station (which was full of fellow P platers) and they got me for 350 holley/redline intake,Scorcher racing ignition, and early model exhaust manifold without the butterfly in it. They hated the Torana no sh1t, but the VL is at this moment just as modified if not more than the Torrie was.

Attachments

• normal_chrisuc07.jpg
    normal_chrisuc07.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 234
  • normal_chrisuc04.jpg
    normal_chrisuc04.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 229

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003
ucwepn said:
I never get picked on with my VL these days, In the Torana I had 4 canaries and an EPA. The usual stuff for canaries i.e- too low, bald tyres,my suspension didn't retain enough of its original travel, etc. The EPA was bullsh1t, got pulled over on the way home from work on a saturday of all things, Copper made me follow him to the testing station (which was full of fellow P platers) and they got me for 350 holley/redline intake,Scorcher racing ignition, and early model exhaust manifold without the butterfly in it. They hated the Torana no sh1t, but the VL is at this moment just as modified if not more than the Torrie was.

Thats a nice looking UC Torana..

Alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
LS1 VT SS
no more burnout pics ?

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I didn't start the "off topic" discussion LOL. Burnouts wreck the car anyway and give us a bad name.

V

VL Calais NZ

ucwepn said:
I didn't start the "off topic" discussion LOL. Burnouts wreck the car anyway and give us a bad name.

Tell me how a burnout will wreck a properly prepared car?? I totally agree if you go out in your standard car and thrash the crap out of it, but if you set up your car properly, there should be no reason you should wreck it. And also the only way you get a bad name, is if you are doing something stupid or illegal.

:driving: :driving: :driving: