Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power Antenna in VT?

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Im just curious as to weather or not a standard VT comes with an electric antenna that is just not connected?

Reason I ask is because my old VN's antenna was stuffed and when i pulled it out to replace it with an electric antenna there was an electric antenna already in it.

I dont know if the previous owner of the VN had installed it or if it was standard (wasnt connected) It was a VN S v6.

So if anyone has seen a standard VT antenna please let me know if they are electric (just not connected).

cheers.

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
my vt has the standard antenna.

i'm pretty sure the calais/berlina model (power windows, electrics) come with the standard electric antenna, the standard (executive) model doesn't. However, they're made out of the same bodies, so you'd be able to fit a custom aftermarket electric one in there i'd assume. i work at super cheap, we can order them in (some we even stock), but they get pretty expensive (100+) for the electric ones. the standard ones aren't too hard to change.

the standard one is definately not electric on the base models.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Thanks for that pill..

I can get my hands on a VS power antenna for $25.
Same one I previously fit to my VN
I presume it will fit a VT?

Added: Only difference ive noticed is the VS antenna has a plastic top and the VT is metal