Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power made by vn with cop chip?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
a whole 0kw is added with the cop chip

SICK! a whole 0kw that converts to a whole 0hp!

and that means if i did a quater mile and got say 16.0 that means with the cop chip i'd get 16.0 man thats faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!

i gotta get me one of them, **** i forgot vc, no ecu.

DAMN!

sleepwlaker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT5.0
my mate has just bought a 91' VN V6 with VX SS rims and a police chip for $2500. in great nick and goes like a bat out of hell, but im a bit skeptical of the price. anyway. he took me for a spin today and it really hammers, the pick up on it is insane! im wondering if anybody can tell me how much power a stock vn 3.8 makes and how much is added when the coppers put their chips in? thanks in advance

most engines perform like they are running amazing just before they blow.....

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
stock vn make 125kw but they still have the quickest 0-60 to date ( including ALL alloytecs ) so they do have great pickup.

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
the other thing to consider is just because it feels quicker doesn't mean it is quicker.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
well yea i guess its also the difference between sitting in the passenger seat and you mate driving fast in his car and you sitting in the driver seat of your car and driving fast. if that makes any sense, caus your feeling it from a different perspective it may seem quicker/slower. gets faster just before it blows ey? i hope thats not the case caus mine seems to be getting faster, especially down hills :D

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
gets faster just before it blows ey? i hope thats not the case caus mine seems to be getting faster, especially down hills :D

nope thats just gravity :thumbsup: