Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power or Bling? What to do first?

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
You cant have Bling without Power, then youd be one of those Hektik Lancer Bodykit Drivers........ hah

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Ok... I know this is bling in the true sense of the word, but chrome door handles (just the outline, not the whole handle) really well with the darker colours. Pretty sure tge g8 has the chrome handles anyway though.

It's ok to have all show and no go, hence my decision to buy a v6 calais as opposed to an ss (say what you will...) :)

I'm pretty sure it s safe to say though that this car would have all the 'go' to go with the 'show'... I'll just stop talking now haha

MySSVG8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8
Yep. the G8 does come with chrome surrounds around the door handles and around the grill area of the Pontiac front end/bonnet.

Plenty of food for thought. Thanks guys.

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
Ok... I know this is bling in the true sense of the word, but chrome door handles (just the outline, not the whole handle) really well with the darker colours. Pretty sure tge g8 has the chrome handles anyway though.

It's ok to have all show and no go, hence my decision to buy a v6 calais as opposed to an ss (say what you will...) :)

I'm pretty sure it s safe to say though that this car would have all the 'go' to go with the 'show'... I'll just stop talking now haha
be careful mate CSP will be onto this lolo

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Suspension, horsies, brakes, then bling. It be nice to just to buy it with it all done. Can never hurt to dream :) Wouldn't be a Holden though!