Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power output?

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
well i have the number on the end of the cam if you no a site to look it up on?

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
its HR-223/353-251-12

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You ask for hp figures but cannot provide cam specs? No head work? Its like throwing a tennis ball in a itch black room and guessing how far away its going to land.

Who cares how much it makes on a dyno, worry about how fqast it runs down the 1/4 and work out how much power it has that way. Dyno's are only a guess at best...amazing how many 300rwkw LS1's I have seen on a dyno only for the owners to barely to be able to match 260rwkw times on the best of runs...

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
You ask for hp figures but cannot provide cam specs? No head work? Its like throwing a tennis ball in a itch black room and guessing how far away its going to land.

Who cares how much it makes on a dyno, worry about how fqast it runs down the 1/4 and work out how much power it has that way. Dyno's are only a guess at best...amazing how many 300rwkw LS1's I have seen on a dyno only for the owners to barely to be able to match 260rwkw times on the best of runs...

your so rite minux the guy that tunes my car has a ls1 ute that makes just around the 406rwhp and he runs very consistant high 10's im glad that you said that because its right

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
do you have a box for the cam with a brand name or anything or any name on the cam

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
or even a name for the valve springs

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
its a crane cam mate.. i got the valve springs seperate to the cam but they are also crane

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
dont look l crane make that cam anymore its not on there site sorry mate cant help ya there

loveless

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 SII Tiga SS Ute!
yeh thats what i thought theres one on there that is similar but oh well.. thanks for ya help anyways mate