Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

power steering question!?!

Warranty Void

Take it apart? Me? No!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina LX V8
Mate at that price you'd be mad not to get it done. Obviously you're not particularly experienced doing your own work and the power steering is not the place to start.

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
thats a damn good price... mine was shockingly expensive :( oh well all done now but i also got new bushes etc done on front end so its all new

bazinga

Gasfed304
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L Vn Calais
well car is booked to get it done on friday then car will be back on the road =)

crazy.vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
That's a good price. Reco racks are 200 bucks plus so fitted for 200 is pretty cheap. If he does it properly. I had a lube mobile guy come around recently and he was a 20 year old that didn't have the right tools. I wonder who these mob are hiring, but I told him to go. On his green P plates.

bazinga

Gasfed304
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L Vn Calais
That's a good price. Reco racks are 200 bucks plus so fitted for 200 is pretty cheap. If he does it properly. I had a lube mobile guy come around recently and he was a 20 year old that didn't have the right tools. I wonder who these mob are hiring, but I told him to go. On his green P plates.

yeah should be interesting to see who the send out and if they have a clue cos i have never used lub mobile...but first time for everything i'll right back to say if all goes well or up **** creek lol

bazinga

Gasfed304
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L Vn Calais
ok so it went up **** creek lol gotta a call today as i was waiting for the guy to arrive and the douche says that they stuffed up on the quote and its actually $800 for the rack and labour so i told them to get f*cked so now im looking around for reco racks will see how that goes....