Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Powerful Images

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Is there a caption for this pic? Im not sure i understand whats happening in it.

Pic of the young boy being handed the flag was a tear jerker, he did amazingly well to control his emotions. He should have just let it out.

na mate, no caption. but my imagination runs wild, to what she meant to that persons laying there.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Space_Deep.jpg

Galaxies, galaxies everywhere - as far as NASA's Hubble Space Telescope can see.
This view of nearly 10,000 galaxies is the deepest visible-light image of the cosmos.

and some people (mostly religious ) think we are the only ones in all of space ...

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
View attachment 142955

Last picture taken of Ayrton Senna alive.

There's a pic of his helmet from that day that's quite disturbing also, it shows the compression where the wheel hit and the hole from the suspension in the visor but the sickening part is the blood in the lining.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Space_Deep.jpg

Galaxies, galaxies everywhere - as far as NASA's Hubble Space Telescope can see.
This view of nearly 10,000 galaxies is the deepest visible-light image of the cosmos.

and some people (mostly religious ) think we are the only ones in all of space ...

If you held your little finger up at arms length towards an area of the night sky with no visable stars...... the area of the sky that this photograph covers would be the size of your fingernail.

How can you possibly get your head around that?

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I'll be honest, I think you'd have to be stupid and quite ignorant to think we were the only galaxy with life forms...

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
There's a pic of his helmet from that day that's quite disturbing also, it shows the compression where the wheel hit and the hole from the suspension in the visor but the sickening part is the blood in the lining.

This is the only one I can find

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338896267.027592.jpg

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
wwii kamikaze photos

wwii1114.jpg

125862.jpg

kamikazeshootdown.jpg

on the 40mm's