Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

price check

bullet05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S pack
im a NSW p plater thats why... sadly:(

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
If your going to spend that much, id certainly look towards the COME stroker.
Its way cheaper and all you have to do is swap a few parts.
No stressin over when's the engine going to be done, are they going to find a massive crack in a bore ect ect. (seen it too many times)

One thing though, do COME put massive amounts of love and effort into their engines or do they just wack them together with massive tollerences like a production line.
Thats the only thing that would steer me away

Like the old GEM engines, bore out to max, large tollerences ending in large oil consumption

come really do put effort into all there engine combos and they have a good drag racing background..

i know thats where ill be getting my 383 stroker motor from

just have quick glance at there website and it will give u all the info ya need

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
If your going to spend that much, id certainly look towards the COME stroker.
Its way cheaper and all you have to do is swap a few parts.
No stressin over when's the engine going to be done, are they going to find a massive crack in a bore ect ect. (seen it too many times)

One thing though, do COME put massive amounts of love and effort into their engines or do they just wack them together with massive tollerences like a production line.
Thats the only thing that would steer me away

Like the old GEM engines, bore out to max, large tollerences ending in large oil consumption

Hey no fair! I work at HM Gem we dont always bore them out to the max it depends on what size parts we have in stock :) Nah you're right in a way but even some Factory motors cough cough *holden* tolerances aren't that good to start with, COME do an exceptionally good job i've got a mate who works there and they do a much better job than HM Gem. Come is not a production line setup as we at HM Gem have.