Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project VH

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hey guys just a quick one years ago i use to own a red Holden VB SLE 253 on gas red interior auto, wooden steering wheel, SLE wheels all i would like to know is if anyone knows what happen to it, is it still on the road? just wanted to know for old time sake i traded it in on another car at a Sydney rd car yard in Melbourne in 2005 and just want to know how the old girl is going. She was a good car and sometimes wish i never let her go but thats life lol.cheers guys
Here is a pic of the SLE
sle1.jpg

253v8.jpg

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
looked like a nice sle mate good news is its still around go to vic roads go status vehicle check

cycloneracing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Commodore L Sedan
THe big question is: What did you trade it in on?

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Yeah cool thanks mate it was a nice ride like i said i wish i never traded her, looking at that vic roads site the rego has been cancelled so the poor thing could be sitting in a back yard rusting away or better yet could be in for a rebuild.
Would still like to know if the owner would sell (depending on the price) could possible buy her back not sure cheers

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
THe big question is: What did you trade it in on?

Ha lol of all things a 98 Magna, me and the mrs had twins and with the gas tank in her was to small for all the kids stuff like the double pram so the plan was to go to Melb and look at VR/T commys, even looked at a stato till i found out its history in the yard.
Really wish i had of kept the SLE but thats life hey even though the magna has been a great car too, oh well i have a VH in the build at the moment hopfully ill have fun with that cheers

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
Just wondering, What this has to do with a PROJECT VH???

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Just wondering, What this has to do with a PROJECT VH???
Yeah um sorry didnt mean to put Project VH in the title its just something i do on both web site forum pages out of habbit and realised this after i posted the thread and not sure how to alter it my bad lol