Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project x

Grassy9

Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vx
Hello im working on a project in which noone will touch with a 10 foot poll so im coming to the pros. Years ago i had a vn v6 series 1 commodore in which i took off the rev limiter (plate) and had it completly unrestricted. It was off its head. But like most enthusiasts it wasnt enough i came across the "correct" laptop and cable to tune the dinosaur but ran out of resources. With the research i found software in which you can edit save and shortcut upload the maps.

Currently i have a vx v6 manual commodore that whimpers shifting into third "safety first".. im not a nutter i have a vision. It took me 2 months to find the perfect double din media player with wifi bluetooth internet and screen mirror but it also has video in. I have a good laptop in the glovebox that draws its power from a 12v adapter i ordered. In short i want to be able to switch preloaded maps live. Stock car - animal - highway economy. Can anyone help please?