Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ps restrictions

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
to make sure? with new p plate laws, they would be checking any car to make sure youre not driving a car youre not supposed to

Dont know mate, i guess they should be legally, but they dont.

I have things im not supposed to have on my car e.g full exhaust, intake etc and have been pulled over many times with nothing ever mentioned about my mods.

sly_gen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim gen 3
If it has a P plate on it they will search until they find something, at least they tried to.

I got defected on red p's 4 (among other things) not "havin my engine cover in place" on my ls1 haha

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Dont know mate, i guess they should be legally, but they dont.

I have things im not supposed to have on my car e.g full exhaust, intake etc and have been pulled over many times with nothing ever mentioned about my mods.

im sure they pop plenty of bonnets. just because it doesnt happen to you, doesnt mean that applies to everyone

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
ok, iv never heard of it ever happening to any of my mates in a v6 commodore.. or anyone for that matter.. it probably does happen though, not in the eastern subs of melbourne.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
...yeah im in the eastern suburbs and my bonnet was popped pretty much everytime. happens to plenty. it takes them less than a minute to make sure you dont have a v8 and hand out a big fine?