Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PS3 games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
pro street was a let down. nothing will beet the first and second undergrounds. i miss having free roam and being able to **** around with cars without buying them and paying for mods.

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
anyone hooked surround sound to there PS3 ive hooked up 5.1 yamaha but can only get 2 back speakers and center one aswel as sub to work 2 fronts dont work?. im using optic cable from receiver box to ps3 what would cause this to happen ive tried changing settings on both receiver and ps3 but cannot get it to work also have checked terminals and all is in right spot. just need to know what other cables go where to cause 2 speakeers not to work????? help

I have it hooked up to my sony 5.1 surround system via optical cable. As for your problem, no idea, i will check to see if mine works on all speakers. Pitty it doesn't output optical and hdmi audio at the same time though... i would have liked the option to use audio through TV or surround without having to change settings every time.

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
I have it hooked up to my sony 5.1 surround system via optical cable. As for your problem, no idea, i will check to see if mine works on all speakers. Pitty it doesn't output optical and hdmi audio at the same time though... i would have liked the option to use audio through TV or surround without having to change settings every time.

I agree with this, I forget to turn on my amp all the time. Although gotta love 5.1 surround when playing guitar hero

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
pro street was a let down. nothing will beet the first and second undergrounds. i miss having free roam and being able to **** around with cars without buying them and paying for mods.

undercover could have been awesome with its concept, but they just failed to deliver.
ontop of cars randomly falling out of the sky infront of you and it pausing momentarily to load up more city then throwing you back into action at 280k's it was dodgy.
its quite an easy game too, you can easily prang it, take a few seconds to turn around or correct youself then take off again and still win by heaps. there's just no competition in it - im using a camaro and it owns everything like they're standing still when you take off in it.
i really think they should cut the crap and just make an NFS underground 3. the free roam sandpit style made it good replay value, there was heaps of mods and visual styles to pimp out your ride the way you wanted and it had its challenging moments where you actually had to drive decent to win. not to mention the music was decent too, the music on undercover it freakin random! wtf

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
nah its seriously really good. i love it. the story line is alot better tehn GTA4. what they really should of done was made another one like san andreas.
thats where saints row has the advantage its more ghetto haha