Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Public with Guns

Public with weapons? Guns should be....

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
All this talk about guns has got me thinking just how usefull they could be. Say someone is too close to my commodore i dont have to walk over and pick a fight i can just gun them down form acrss the street and road rages with out law bikies (it has happened to me before) i could just gun him down instead of reversing over him.

ban Softies not guns.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
laws only apply to those who abide by them. so it won't effect the criminals to much except maybe reduce the total available to them if the general public doesn't have em.

having said that. in the past i have enjoy'd going to the range and pulverizing a target or shooting some rabbits (pests) on a mates farm so i don't see the need to ban em. just regulate them. i personally don't have firearms at home but my brother does.

someone mentioned compulsory ownership. there is one province in a american state (texas i think) where this is the law and they have fairly low crime rates if memory serves correctly. i also believe you can't just buy the weapon, you actually need to attend some sort of course where you are tough proper handling techniques/cleaning and storage etc.

here in NZ it's not totally easy to get a firearms license. you need to sit test, the police speak to two persons to get references, they visit you residence and talk to your family and you need to show that you have adequate storage facilities for any firearms that you may purchase (which is dependent on the type of license you get) assuming you get said license.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
All to easy to grab a hand gun and shoot the wife in a split second of rage when she throws a plate that happens to smack you in the head. Happens all the time in the States, having them not available in times like that is the goal. The attitude of the people in Australia as a whole isn't mature and responsible enough for everyone to be issued military guns either like in some countrys so best to not have any

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
cops are in the elite class and can do anything they want

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
This is not america, the end!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
wonder how many crims get a gun licence before a robbery or a murder...id say none...you get a licence you go on a data base you commit a crime you get caught easier...stricter control for people who need one anyone else banned banned banned...

Of course very few if any crims have licenses. The point is that many many shootings happen in the heat of the moment of rage by otherwise normal people. Secondly the smaller the pool of firearms available in the community, the less that will be available to the criminal element. Of course the professional bad guys will find a way but the not so pro guys will struggle.

Further reason why guns should be removed from the community: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Reaper

Last edited:

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Of course very few if any crims have licenses. The point is that many many shootings happen in the heat of the moment of rage by otherwise normal people. Secondly the smaller the pool of firearms available in the community, the less that will be available to the criminal element. Of course the professional bad guys will find a way but the not so pro guys will struggle.

Further reason why guns should be removed from the community: YouTube - Cows with guns

Reaper

How the Hell did you find that...lol...

You made me watch the whole thing, and piss myself...lol...

Now I'm going back to watch it again :)))))))):smoking:

Cow's with Gun's......
Cow Dung Flung........
Bad Cow Pun.........
:rofl2:

Last edited: