Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

putting a turbo on a 202???

Dose Pipe

Reaction score
At the time of this post, under your mothers bed w
Members Ride
It's quicker then your mothers VN
u will need to do the efi conversion. flat out it will be so much easier if u want to turbo it. then u need fuel pump and reg. then the manifold turbo fmic piping new exhaust ecu to run the efi then u need to get it all tuned up.

easier option is a stuper charger. instant power lot less work just need to adapt caby fuel pump and reg less piping braket and belt new air box and a pod

just sumfin to think about

your an idiot

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
u will need to do the efi conversion. flat out it will be so much easier if u want to turbo it. then u need fuel pump and reg. then the manifold turbo fmic piping new exhaust ecu to run the efi then u need to get it all tuned up.

easier option is a stuper charger. instant power lot less work just need to adapt caby fuel pump and reg less piping braket and belt new air box and a pod

just sumfin to think about

I was thinking it would be easier to put a holley carby or similar on for greater fuel delivery, then stick ya turbo on and tune it up...

Also, Holden actually put out a limited run of turbocharged blue 202 motos in the VC's.

I remember reading the Wheels article where Peter Robinson tested the car.
It had 130kw, he reckoned it was a great tow vehicle.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
you would definately need to go bigger carby, but i would get it professionally jetted for forced induction etc..