Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

QLD VN Wagon

WisdomFist

I got moves I never use !
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive Wagon
Hi Guys,

Got some new wheels and put them on the other day, here are some pics. I am goig to lower it on king springs super low as soon as possible.

Do I have to change the shocks for these springs or is it just recommended for a nicer ride?

Also if iahve cai, and an exhaust is it worth putting a chip in? if so what one and what are the befefits / trade offs? will i use ore fuel?

Thanks for all the advice!
2867189522_04d709ddac.jpg

2867184438_87af1a2772.jpg

2866349267_546d7f7fbc.jpg

2867177218_6beda8ae91.jpg

here is a pic of my Val ( it is for sale if anyone is interested)
2799108745_ecd00ed303.jpg

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
looking good :) i was just about to tell you to put interceptors with 225's on the back and 205's and the front, but you have new rims so scrap that idea :D

i have kings springs, there not bad... i have heard that lovells are a better choice but..

dont worry about the interior, you will get rid of it one day, i ad the ugly red but i painted it black OH YEAH!
OH! and get a foamy tune :)

WisdomFist

I got moves I never use !
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive Wagon
Hi Just an update. I finally got the old steering wheel off. It toll a 3 pronged puller and some serious force. risked snapping the steering colum.

it was seized on there and rusted pretty good. Car is also now debadged new pics soon.

89berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Berlina
Hi Just an update. I finally got the old steering wheel off. It toll a 3 pronged puller and some serious force. risked snapping the steering colum.

it was seized on there and rusted pretty good. Car is also now debadged new pics soon.

Finally aye :p Love to see the pics for some ideas for my wagon