Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Queensland Police Recruitment

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I've been going through the process of pre-recruitment tests for the Queensland Police Force, and I was scheduled in Thursday for my Psychometric testing, and next Wednesday for my Interview with a Police Officer and member of the public, now they're telling me I have my interview on Friday, the day after my psych test! That only leaves 3 days to prepare for the interview! Tomorrow I'll be at work, Thursday is the Psych, then the interview at 11:30 on Friday! Aaaahhhhh! Nervous as hell already!

Anyone been through the process & have any tips on the interview? I wish I had more time to learn about basic policing duties etc, not that I don't know about them already but I'm sure I will have brain farts the whole time on friday :(

Wish me luck everyone!! :bomb:

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
when i went for my interview they more asked about different scenarios in my life and how i behaved and so forth... mind you it was for engineering but might give you some ideas

my main hint would be to stick to the truth but elaborate it where necessary lol

good luck mate

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Cheers mate! Yeah my friend who is in the police force (did the same college diploma as me but I left it for 3 years before applying lol) told me to tell them what they want to hear in regards to moving interstate if neccessary, but don't bullshit on the questions you know they are asking you specifically, like where have you shown integrity and stuff, I can't just go "Oh yeah I saved a woman from a madman with a gun and flykicked a shark away from a group of swimmers while handing in a wallet I found" or **** like that

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
Plenty of questions in the interview using scenarios, for example, "if you are doing a random breath test and your best mate who is also an officer drives through and blows over, what would you do?"
"How easy do you think it is to kill someone"

Questions like that mate, be yourself and tell the truth for every question they ask you. If you are open about yourself you stand in with a great chance.

Good luck.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
spark up a doobie and just yell "5-0 mother f**ckers"

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Police don't take kindly to trolls around here :)

Good luck with the interview.

Touche hahaha

Thanks everyone, I had a very long chat session with my friend in the force and he asked me a few questions which I replied honestly with and he said I should be right for the interview. I'll keep you all posted, maybe I'll be the new head of the "Ask a Cop" thread :p

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol if in doubt just tell them you know how to make cops cars dose... should get you the job

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
You just wanna thrash new ss's and turbo's :p idmit it ahaha :L