Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question for the females.

C

chrishodge

There's definately nothing wrong with a girl having a like for cars. As far as i'm concerned, its hot if you see a chick driving a nice commodore. Also, it wouldn't really bother me if a chick knew more about cars than i do, good on them i say. Just cos someone knows more than you do about something doesn't mean you can right them off as being a Tomboy. Chicks driving hot commodores is awesome!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Wow, this thread has come back to life. Thanks for all the positive comments guys, but I find more that it's other females who are not into cars who judge more harshly.

C.

T

t2te50

There is a small majority of females out there that I think give you a bad image. I know one that can't leave her street without tank slapping it all the way (5.0L Caprice). I don't have that tomboy mentality but as long as they leave the testosterone induced driving habits to the guys.

C

Commodore_Chick

i love my cars especially our new VS!!! theres nothing better than getting out with my bf and working on our commodores!! i get alot of people saying that im "too into cars" but i love my girly stuff too.. i think people(chicks mostly) act wierd around me because im not afraid to get out and get dirty working on cars and im not scared of breaking a nail lol :)...

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
i reckon its awsome that women are into cars what i dont like is that why do ppl make fun of males that like girly cars. i like the astra convertible and my workmate goes why do you like that girly car i just laughed hahahaha