Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question from the United States

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
One would assume that as we can buy US LHD vehicles here, you should be able to do the same thing in the US, my brother has a RHD Pontiac Firebird in Brisbane, once each vehicle is convertd to the appropriate side drive and meets all relavent state regulations etc ya should be good to go.

Many have exotic cars like Lambo's, Ferrari's and Rollers etc shipped here inside containers from all over the world, may not be cheap but should be possible.

Parts can be bought here for all cars, find the right car club here and all should be available.

V

vnberlwagon

Side question not relating to info being sought

farstarr said:
Garth,

Mr-spares came through. I'm in the process of ordering.

Thanks for your help,
Bruce Lusin

P.S. Theres talk of GM adding some rear wheel drive cars to their line.
I hope they're as cool as the Commodores!
Farstarr, just wondering what u guys in States r currently paying for ur top grade of fuel. Here in Australia, depending on which state u r in u can pay up to $1.40 per ltr; or approx. $6.30 per gallon.
Also, do u guys have fuel with a methanol additive, just asking out of personal interest, while we get a shitload of U.S tv we don't a lot of irrelavent info, unless u have pay tv(cable).
Thanks

F

farstarr

Fuel in the U.S.A.

vnberlwagon,

Right now in my area of northwest Indiana you can purchase 93 octane,premium fuel, from 2.70-2.99 per gallon. Methanol is not used in my area. California was testing fuels with Methanol, but they are not widely used. Corn alcohol is used in some fuels. I use Shell V-Power in my Pontiac GTP. It's 93 octane and 2.99 per gallon. I have a Shell Mastercard and that knocks the price down to 2.89 per gallon. Regular unleaded fuel is 2.79 per gallon at Shell and 2.50 per gallon at the budget stations.

Pleasure talking to you,
Bruce