Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question need answering

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
Come on guys give a young bloke a hand

ive got a vt 5L manual
whta i would like to know is when i go for long drives on the free way couple of hours sitting on 110 why is t when i enter a town or city and have to stop for traffic light or something that when i put the clutch in it feels extremly tight when normaly round town it feels normal????

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Perhaps its staying nice and cold, should feel the same as when you first drive off in the morning?

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
feels normal when its cold
anyone else got any theirys??

cheers
brent

crazy_wog01

.:KOTCHO:.
Reaction score
i just ask my uncle cause hes a mechanic why it is happenin and he wants to know is the clutch genuine holden or not? then he can answer you.

crazy_wog01

Reaction score
my uncle is a mechanic and he wants to know whether its a genuine holden cluth or not then he can answer you.

I

improvize

I know a mechanic. I will ask him next time I see him. Sounds like an interesting problem though.

I would have guessed maybe because it's not been used for a while like when you first drive it but then you said it's tighter only after being on the highway. I'm intrigued now! lol

crazy_wog01

Reaction score
i asked and he said it could be the cluth itself, the cluth slobe cylinder for the hydrolic pump or lack of lubrication on the cluth pedal and or thrust bearing. Hope this has helped you out mate!