Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer294

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
hey guys i have a question about licences
im on my green Ps and have just got a fine for not maintaining a safe distance between cars its a 353 doller fine and 3 points and i only have 3 left BUT i get my full licence in a month im taking it to court to delay it so i can get my fulls will this work ? will i still lose my licence for 3 months ???

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
sounds like an asshole of a copper, however....how close were you to the car?
How can you make that claim knowing nothing about the case above? About time they did something about tailgaters!

bazzer294

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
well the fine gets put on hold and doesnt go to the rta untill its settled so i can get my full licence the dept place said it could take months untill i go to court but if i lose i just want to know will the points be taken from my fulls or will it go back to my ps i only would of had 3 and lost it

the story is a woman in a shitty old falcon nearly ran me and my GF over at a pedestrian crossing she did not stop or give way later on as i was jumping in my car she called my GF a mole and spat at her i was sitting behind her on my way home she continusly slammed her brakes and was sticking her finger out the window we stopped at a round a bout we both went through then she slammed her breaks again and i tapped her up the ass i stopped she kept driving 2 weeks later she decides to go to the police and they come and have me come to the station the F@@@ing SLUT told them i hit her and took off i told them what really happen he said theres nothing they can do becouse its word for word he then says im getting booked for being to close witch is bullshit and theres a scratch on both cars my car has 60 scratches on it from previous owners how can that be evidence
im taking the matter to court hopfully i win

and i know where the slut lives pay backs a bitch

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
well the fine gets put on hold and doesnt go to the rta untill its settled so i can get my full licence the dept place said it could take months untill i go to court but if i lose i just want to know will the points be taken from my fulls or will it go back to my ps i only would of had 3 and lost it

the story is someone upset me so instead of being an adult and moving on, I raged and chased her in my car to try to scare her, only I messed up because I'm inexperienced and accidentally hit her, and now I'm upset cos I'm in trouble for something that I could have easily avoid by behaving in a more mature, responsible manner

Fixed it for you :D

bazzer294

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
1 thing i cant stand is a smartass you little #### wit bet you wouldnt say it to my face keyboard warrior

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

the story is a woman in a shitty old falcon nearly ran me and my GF over at a pedestrian crossing she did not stop or give way later on as i was jumping in my car she called my GF a mole and spat at her i was sitting behind her on my way home she continusly slammed her brakes and was sticking her finger out the window we stopped at a round a bout we both went through then she slammed her breaks again and i tapped her up the ass i stopped she kept driving 2 weeks later she decides to go to the police and they come and have me come to the station the F@@@ing SLUT told them i hit her and took off i told them what really happen he said theres nothing they can do becouse its word for word he then says im getting booked for being to close witch is bullshit and theres a scratch on both cars my car has 60 scratches on it from previous owners how can that be evidence
im taking the matter to court hopfully i win

and i know where the slut lives pay backs a bitch

1 thing i cant stand is a smartass you little #### wit bet you wouldnt say it to my face keyboard warrior

Well i think we know what happened now hey?

Someone got angry and decided to go road raging.

Hopefully this does go to court and the police somehow find this nice piece of evidence.

Enjoy the fine, happy motoring :)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Status
Not open for further replies.