Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Questions regarding Supercharging VR 5.0L

96SEN8R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS and VS Senator 215i
Thanks Sen8r, given me something to think about. I'll be moving back down to perth at the end of the year, so york isnt that far when you're down there. It'll take me a while longer to keep the extra stash of cash hidden from the missus though.

HAHA, no worries man. Just tell the Mrs. the car is seriously broken and you have to get it fixed:thumbsup:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
but people make the M90 sound like an SC14 that does absolutely nothing even on a V6.

m90s are pretty much the same size as the sc14. and one of those little chargers easily made my v6 quicker than a 304

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Because he got sick of the cops busting his arse for not playing within tthe rules of the EPA :). But the SC14 is every bit as good as a M90 it's only _slightly_ smaller, nothing to make any difference. Beezkneez's VN V6 is faster than most 355's and tuned LS1's and he's only running 4 psi.

EatonV8 on here has a old worn out 5 litre with a M112 on it and it's a good deal faster than any raptor powered 5 litre that I've ever heard about

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
whereas a top mounted blower will just u the kick down low and you wont feel a lot later.
wow thats news to me since the roots gain psi as the revs climb but hey i may be wrong:whistling

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
m90 and m112s are eaton blowers, and yes they certainly do run out of puff.. the 112 is ofcourse alot better then the 90, but biggest gains are in lower end torque and do struggle in the top end compared to a centrifugal. You may be thinking of a whipple. They r good but cha ching!!

they dont run out of puff i got them figgerd out now you just need to get the air to them so they can breath the standard 70mm pipe work just dont cut it and thats the problem the 70mm pipe say you change that the problems seem to go away and you get more psi so win win win